The Petersons have been on Reed Lake for three generations and have been prospectors, trappers, toboggan traders
and guides. As a family, they have protected their area by having a full time recycling program and adopting
angling conservation practices that have become the standard and then the law.
Situated on beautiful Four Mile Island, the lodge offers exceptional fishing and peaceful solitude for the
At Reed Lake Lodge we take great care to preserve the beauty of our surroundings and to ensure the continued
existence of the area's fish and wildlife. We encourage our guests to treat the environment with care, to
assist us in our recycling efforts, and to practice catch and release fishing. Remember the fun is in the
catching not the keeping.
In order to provide our guests with the most personalized service we prefer to operate with a group of 8 or
less package plan at a time as well as light housekeepers. Over the years we have formed many close friendships
with our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to count you amongst our friends, and to provide you with the
most memorable of vacations.
Petersons' Reed Lake Lodge is a small family owned and operated lodge in north/central Manitoba.
Open mid May to September 30th
, depending on ice out, Reed Lake Lodge offers:
- Comfortable accomodations for groups of 4, 6, or 12.
- Four fully equipped cabins complete with oil heat, gas cooking and refrigeration, electricity (8pm to 1am),
showers, and decks.
- Gas barbecues
- Light housekeeping, Package, and Modified package facilities.
- Delicious home cooked meals for our package plan guests. Our bright, airy dining room offers guests a
panoramic view of the ever-changing beauty of Reed Lake.
- Wildlife viewing opportunities in camp and around the lake include; Caribou, moose, Spruce and Ruffed
Grouse, Marten, Pileated Woodpeckers, Loons, Eagles, and more.
- A variety of wildflowers and plants will entertain the enthusiast while on shore.
- Historical sites from the fur trade era including three trading posts.
- New 16, 18, and 20ft aluminum boats with Johnson motors.
- 3-5 day guiding on request.
- 20 ft guiding units, with 55 HP motors, 25 HP backup motors and swivel sweats.
- World class fishing of Northern Pike, Walleye, Lake trout, Whitefish, Burbot, Tulibee, and Perch.
- Day trips to Morton Lake the walleye capitol of North America available.
- Shore lunches provided with all guided trips.
- Excellent Trophy fishing in July and August.
- We ask our guests to please bring your own personal floatation device.